As part of our efforts to merge both our online and offline platforms, we will continue to bring VIVISTOP to those of you at home who at present time can’t visit our physical space. Let’s continue our conversation on VIVISTOP #Remote and keep that creative spark going!
How does this work? You can pick a time slot (1 hour) to discuss anything you want with a crew member. We will invite you to a online video conference (e.g. Skype, etc.), and we will discuss away remotely. 😀
This will be a great opportunity for you to experience the world of video conferencing and remote work.
What can you use the remote session for?
- For those who need mentoring and advice!
- For those of you with existing projects (e.g. your VIVICREATOR project) – get some guidance from us and we can discuss how we can help you move forward!
- For those of you working on our at-home challenges – let’s work on it together online!
- For those of you with ideas on something new you want to explore – workshops? activities? projects? Share them with us and we can brainstorm, and plan and prepare!
- For those of you looking for something fun and meaningful to do – we have many ideas and projects that need your help. Talk to us!
- Technical coaching – have you been working on a website and need pointers on how to improve both the code and design? Or your Microbit robot doesn’t seem to work as you intend it to?
Pick a date and time below! Do include a description of what you want to speak to us about, and the relevant crews will be there to speak to you!